Priority Mail Express
Priority Mail Express® overnight service has competitive prices and fast delivery every day, all year, with limited exceptions, to most U.S. addresses and PO Boxes™3. Priority Mail Express Flat Rate® lets you ship packages up to 70 lbs to any state at the same price. Mail from Post Office™ locations or from your home or business with Click-N-Ship®. Prices start at $26.35.
Features & Pricing
- Fastest delivery times: overnight to 2 days
- Overnight scheduled delivery by 10:30 am, and Sunday and holiday delivery available in many major markets for an additional fee
- Free Package Pickup4 service at your home or office
- Includes USPS Tracking® and up to $100 of insurance5 with most shipments6
- Price includes proof of delivery signature record (if requested at time of purchase)
Weight, Size, & Shape Requirements
- Maximum weight is 70 lbs.
- Maximum combined length and girth (girth is the distance around the thickest part) is 108″.
- When sealing a Flat Rate Envelope or Box, the container flaps must be able to close within the normal folds.
Additional InformationExpand All
Mailing Restrictions & Prohibitions
There are specific regulations and standards for mailing restricted, prohibited, and hazardous materials, including cigarettes and smokeless tobacco.
Domestically Restricted & Prohibited Items
Learn more about what items you may and may not mail within the U.S.
Shipping to a Military Post Office (APO/FPO/DPO)
You'll pay domestic prices for packages shipped to a Military Post Office (APO/FPO/DPO), but these destinations require a customs forms and have specific restrictions.
Military & Diplomatic Mail
Learn more about how to send mail and packages to loved ones overseas.
Requesting a Refund
If your shipment didn't arrive on the guaranteed delivery date or time (found on your receipt), submit a refund request for failure of service within 30 days of the mailing date.
Find out how to apply and what documents you need to submit for a Priority Mail Express refund.
USPS® understands what's most important to our business customers: speed, affordabililty, security, and customer service. We help businesses provide these services and resources to their customers at discounted rates.
Priority Mail Express Open & Distribute
Expedite the transportation of your bulk mailings with Priority Mail Express Open & Distribute® (PMEOD). Customers using PMEOD services ship their items in an approved USPS container to an authorized location where USPS opens the container before delivering the contents to their final destinations.
- Prices are commercial rates based on weight and zone to quickly move your mailings at a reasonable cost.
- Mailings include a special barcoded label, so you can easily track your shipments.
USPS Corporate Account
Streamline your payments by charging all of your overnight mail services to one account. And for easy record-keeping, you'll get a monthly report with an itemized list of shipments.
Manage Incoming Mail
Our cost-effective and convenient mail services help you keep up with your incoming mail and manage your outgoing mail, so you can better focus on growing your business.
Priority Mail Express overnight delivery is available for an additional cost when you need to get shipments to customers in a hurry.
- Use the Service Commitments tool to find out when you can expect your package to arrive and whether we can offer a money-back guarantee.
- Drop off times vary by Post Office, but it's easy to find convenient locations when you know the ZIP Codes™ you're shipping to.
Priority Mail Express Flat Rate ProductsExpand All
|Free Supplies7||Shipping Price||Dimensions||Great For…|
|Flat Rate Envelope||
$22.75 Commercial Base
$26.35 at Post Office & Online
12 1/2″ x 9 1/2″
|Legal Flat Rate Envelope||
$22.95 Commercial Base
$26.50 at Post Office & Online
15″ x 9 1/2″
|Padded Flat Rate Envelope||
$23.25 Commercial Base
$26.95 at Post Office & Online
12 1/2″ x 9 1/2″
1. Exceptions apply. For details, visit the Domestic Mail Manual. Back ^ to legal disclaimer 1
2. Scheduled delivery date depends on origin, destination, and drop-off time. Some restrictions apply. For additional information, visit the Price Calculator. Back ^ to legal disclaimer 2
3.For mailable items up to 70 lbs. Back ^ to legal disclaimer 3
4.For details on free Package Pickup, visit Schedule a Pickup. Back ^ to legal disclaimer 4
5.Available only for certain products and to certain destinations. Restrictions and exclusions apply. For details, visit 609.4.3 (Non-payable Claims), 609 (Filing Indemnity Claims for Loss or Damage), and 503.4 (Insured Mail) of the Domestic Mail Manual. Back ^ to legal disclaimer 5
6.Priority Mail Express shipments with insurance must have an applicable USPS® shipping label to qualify for the included insurance. For shipments valued at more than $100, additional insurance may be available for purchase. Back ^ to legal disclaimer 6
7.Boxes and envelopes are delivered with your regular mail usually within 7 to 10 business days. Back ^ to legal disclaimer 7