Returns & Exchanges

What can I return?

If you or the Postal Service™ made a mistake on your order, you may be able to return Personalized Stamped Stationery and request a refund or a replacement. Stamp-related merchandise that arrives damaged or flawed may be returned for exchange.

There are no refunds for certain products.

What can I exchange?

You can exchange the following products:

  • Priority Mail Forever® Prepaid Flat Rate® Packaging
  • Postage Stamps
  • Merchandise & Licensed Products

What about missing orders?

If you placed your order more than 12 business days ago, but the items have not arrived, you can submit a claim for missing merchandise.

Before your claim is processed, you may be asked to submit a copy of your account statement, showing where the charges were made to the U.S. Postal Service®.


Stamp Fulfillment Services

1-816-545-1000 (international)


Personalized Stamped Stationery

If the Postal Service® made a mistake on your order, you can return the stationery to Stamp Fulfillment Services (SFS) and request either replacement or refund.

Replacement. Return the stationery, a request for replacement, an explanation of errors, and a description of the corrections you want made.

Refund. Return the stationery, a request for refund, and an explanation of the reason for rejection.


If you made a mistake on your order, you will only receive a refund for the postage. If you order a replacement, you must pay the manufacturing fee for that order.

Learn More



To exchange damaged merchandise:

  • Submit your claim within 30 days of receiving your order.
  • If the item contains a manufacturer’s warranty (e.g., scales), follow the manufacturer’s instructions to have the item replaced or repaired.

Stamp-related merchandise that is damaged or flawed, can be exchanged for new merchandise.

  • Complete the Merchandise Exchange Form enclosed with your order within 30 days of receipt.
  • Include a copy of your order form or receipt.

If you did not receive the return form with your order:

  • Mail the damaged or flawed items to the address below.
  • Include a note requesting the exchange.


PO BOX 219424
KANSAS CITY, MO 64121-7109


Postage Stamps

Postage stamps can be exchanged if they are damaged or flawed.

  • Complete the Merchandise Exchange Form located on the bottom of your packing slip within 30 days of receiving your stamp order.
  • Send it to the address below with the stamps you wish to exchange.
  • Include a copy of your order form or receipt.

If you received the wrong denomination, kind, or size of stamps or the wrong denomination envelope, you can exchange them at full postage value. Stamps can be exchanged if they are:

  • Intact, full panes of stamps
  • Coils of stamps in the original sealed wrappers
  • Full boxes of stamped envelopes
  • Original sealed packs of stamped cards


KANSAS CITY, MO 64144-0011

Prepaid Packaging

There are no refunds for Priority Mail Forever Prepaid Flat Rate Packaging. However, you can exchange your packaging if:

  • It was damaged on arrival AND
  • You purchased it with a credit card.


Forever Prepaid Flat Rate Packaging Help Desk at 1-800-332-0317. Press option 4 and then option 5.

Non-Exchangeable Items

The following items (regardless of when purchased) are not exchangeable.

  • Adhesive stamps, unless mistakes were made in buying, the stamps were defective, or the stamps are affixed to commercial envelopes and postcards.
  • Stamps cut from stamped cards, stamped envelopes, or aerogrammes (airletter sheets)
  • Parts or pieces of stamped cards
  • Stamped cards, stamped envelopes, and aerogrammes received for reply
  • Mutilated or defaced stamps

Learn More